Happy 4th of July! It's been a nice day. This morning, my inlaws came down to my parents' house and began churning ice cream.... this time (to the following, I say, "Praise the Lord!" ha), they made not only vanilla, but gasp---- rocky road! Hallelujah was heard coming out of, uh, well, my mouth.
They grilled hamburgers, chicken and steak. There were many side dishes and a "good time was had by all." It was nice to be together with not only my parents, but my inlaws, and my youngest brother and his children. One of my nephew's friends came as well.
Tonight is church, but we are having it here at the parsonage (Mom and Dad's house). After everyone has left, my inlaws and the rest of us will eat supper with all the leftovers!
Thank you to all who are praying for me. I look forward to the day when I can report what the complete diagnosis is and how you can specifically pray!!!!
Happy Independence Day!
They grilled hamburgers, chicken and steak. There were many side dishes and a "good time was had by all." It was nice to be together with not only my parents, but my inlaws, and my youngest brother and his children. One of my nephew's friends came as well.
Tonight is church, but we are having it here at the parsonage (Mom and Dad's house). After everyone has left, my inlaws and the rest of us will eat supper with all the leftovers!
Thank you to all who are praying for me. I look forward to the day when I can report what the complete diagnosis is and how you can specifically pray!!!!
Happy Independence Day!
1 comment:
The food sounds soooooo good. LOL. I will be praying.
Post a Comment