We had a nice Thanksgiving. It was very sad for me when I realized this would be Daddy's last. Oh sure, I knew it was, but really facing it is different!
My sister in law and I went Black Friday shopping and had a great time. It was nice to get out.
Today, being Saturday, we went to yard sales. Nothing major, but we had a good time together.
Tomorrow is church- I'm looking for great results in Minnesota!
Daddy is having more wild dreams. He had a really rough night last night, crying out in pain. He said the radiation has definitely worn off. He's so very tired.
;o(
12 comments:
Still praying as always!
Isaiah 25:8-9 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
How did church go today?
Know that I'm here praying!
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
My heart goes out to you, but I am thankful that you will have 'time' to say things to your dad, and love on him - you will always remember this time. My dad died suddenly of a heart attack, and I was always thankful that I had called that week to tell him I loved him, and just to say 'hi', but I was always sad that I hadn't gotten to say more! I'll be praying for you!
Praying right now.
John 16:33: These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Trust in the Lord at all times! Continuing to pray!
Psalms 143:8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
(((HUGS))) I know it's tough.
We have a refuge, whatever happens. Praying!
Psalms 9:9-10 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Know that I'm still praying!
Lamentations 3:22-26 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
This whole psalm is really good but didn't want to fill up the guestbook with it. These are the last two verses. Still continuing to pray so very hard!
Psalms 111:9-10 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
Didn't recognize the site!
Know that I'm here praying!
Psalms 112:7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
Stopping by to let you know I'm praying! How's everything going?
Psalms 40:16-17 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified. But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.
Am here praying right now!
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
Post a Comment