Unfortunately, the problem with our van IS indeed the transmission is shot! Ugghhh $1800 to be re-built at the place where they gave us the free estimate. An acquaintance has told us about a place that would possibly be a few hundred dollars cheaper... we will look into that on Monday. We had it re-built about 3 years ago!
Now praying it will make it another couple of years at least when our truck will be paid off and we can afford a newer van.
Life is ever interesting.
Daddy had a rough day- in good news, we found Mama a bed! It's a day bed like we wanted so it will serve a dual purpose of being a place for guests to sit. We got it for $25. Same bed was $139 at a SECOND HAND place!
Praying for church services to go well tomorrow.
4 comments:
I hate cars...I hate money...both are pains! You don't happen to have an Aerostar van do you? Our transmission went out...how many times was it on that thing? I think it was 3 times...
Continuing to pray!
Hebrews 4:15-16 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
I'm thankful that I can pray for your family!
Philippians 1:2-4 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
God's Word is the only source of true comfort! Still here praying!
Joshua 1:8-9 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Sharing a special psalm of thanksgiving. Know that I continue to pray.
Psalms 100:1-5 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Post a Comment