Mama got back from South Carolina this afternoon. She made it just in time for evening services at church. She is doing "o.k." She said it would be very hard to now be back here.
I sat with her while she fell asleep tonight. I know it's rough on all of us so it must be thousand times worse for her. :o/
Dad is everywhere in this house- I mean you just imagine him in every part... memories flood us.
2 comments:
Can't even imagine what your mom's going through...These verses offer such comfort and hope! Praying right now!
Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
I remember the empty house feeling. And the first time going back after my dad was gone. It is very hard. I understand, Amy. I am praying for you and your family.
Wen
Post a Comment