Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday

We've been gone basically all day today! Both Ethan and I had a therapy appointment, so we all loaded up early today and hit some stores that this bigger city has. We got some good deals again and I find that a blessing from God! When fall hits, and school time rolls around, we won't have to shell it all out at one time for Cala and Ethan's school clothes and supplies.

After attending this therapy session, I am thankful once again for our great insurance that allows us to go at no cost. What a blessing!

As for Daddy, my Mama said that today he has been more awake, eating more, etc. This could very well be the "rallying" that we've been told he'll do.

Thanks for the prayers!

2 comments:

Suz said...

I've had you on my mind today. Glad to hear you were busy with some diversions and that you got great deals too!

Still praying!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're able to continue therapy. We tried it with our daughter for a while but we didn't have insurance, so........
Call upon the Lord in every trouble! Know that I'm praying!
Psalms 9:9-10 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.