

Ok! So, I don't think I've ever, ever used the word "blustery" but that's the way they're describing it in our local weather. Another word for tomorrow's forecast is "raw". That just makes me giggle. Sorry. ;op It's currently 28 degrees as I write this and getting colder. We had snow this morning, but thanks to the wind, nothing stuck. More of the same is forecasted for tonight, as well as tomorrow.
My inlaws get here Saturday afternoon, but it's supposedly warming up to 35 for a low, 50's for high. That's still really cold for them! They will be sooo cold while here. To us, it's just feeling like Russia in the winter.
Today for Cala was Sportswear Day. She wore a shirt that says "Football" and has a football helmet on it, and then wore her brother's (yes, her 3 year old brother's size 4T) coat. (her heavy coat got left in Florida, but thanks to her grandparents coming this weekend, she will soon be reunited with it). Cala also wore a Tampa Bay Buccaneers cap today, something probably a tad dangerous here in Vikings territory! lol. She looked this morning like she was heading off to a game, and should have had a cup of coffee in hand! ha Tomorrow is "Crazy Hair" Day. Should be fun- we're spraying her hair blue!
1 comment:
Today was crazy hair day for D. They're learning about the letter H so actually is called Hilarious Hair day. I'll post a pic on my blog.
Post a Comment