Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Called In...

This is it.... we literally were still at the hotel this morning when we found out we need to hit the road to Florida- the Hospice nurses say 2 to 3 days. Please pray for us... we are hitting the road in a few minutes... I hope to post from the motel, but we are driving as far down as possible, and so, it will be the middle of the night before we stop. I am sure I will be road weary, restless, etc. and so, yes I will get online if possible.

I wanted to be sure to post here before leaving because I can have more people praying.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((HUGS)))) Praying that you have a safe trip to FL. May God give you His strength and peace during the days ahead. Denise

Suz said...

I've let the Mamas know and LH is letting the PW group know.

Be safe and know that we're all holding you up in prayer!

Rebekah Sanders said...

Praying for you, Amy-doll! And for the rest of your family!

Anonymous said...

Praying for your family, Amy.
Wen

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, you know I'm praying hard!
Romans 5:1-2 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

StrawberryParfait said...

Praying for you as well, for safe travel and comfort.

Hold on to the Lord...He loves you and is with you even in this.

Anonymous said...

Waited as long as I could but assuming you're on the road and not able to check in so am heading to bed.
You're in the Lord's Hands! Praying!
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.