Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wednesday

This morning, we decided to ride over to another city, just to show my niece an area she had not seen last year when she was here. Although I had not planned to spend any money really, I am glad we went to Wal-mart there. I have been trying to buy Cala and Ethan's school clothes a little along so we don't have to buy them all at once come fall. I don't have as much luck finding clearance deals for Ethan as I do for Cala, so it was a nice change today... I found Ethan 2 shirts, and also his tennis shoes for school. ($5.00 for Spider-man tennis shoes that light up- normally $15.00 a pair!- You can't beat that!). To top it off, the shirts I got, were actually 2 shirts in each- one long sleeved, one short sleeved that came together for $3.00. I got two sets of shirts- so in reality, 4 shirts. Ethan was happy.

After church tonight, Glenn, my niece and I, decided to watch a movie on DVD. I just woke up and woke the other two up as we fell asleep! ha

As for Daddy---my oldest niece is in Florida- arrived today, from Oklahoma. She will be there until Tuesday. Pray for her as she says "Goodbye" to Grandpa. This niece is just 7 years younger than me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must have been a really exciting movie...This whole psalm is so good for all who are overwhelmed. Continuing to pray!
Psalms 102:1-2 ((A Prayer of the afflicted, when he is overwhelmed, and poureth out his complaint before the LORD.)) Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come unto thee. Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.