Her board is due this Wednesday and her actual project (volcano) is due the following week. So tonight was the beginning of molding the volcano so it has plenty of time to dry and then we will paint it brown with a touch of red at the top.
Ah, homework the second time around is so much fun! (said sarcastically). Of course, we have a third and fourth time to go. :o)
2 comments:
That's one thing I never had my kids make...a volcano. Wonder if it's too late? think they'd all come over after they get off work to make one?
Hope these words bring you comfort! Praying!
Isaiah 12:2-3 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Am here praying for your family!
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Post a Comment