Saturday, March 20, 2010


This is Cala modeling in Wal-mart! ha! No, seriously, she was trying on hats and struck a pose.

Tonight, I am so very grateful for my dear daughter!!!! Without her helping today, I would be lost in the housework. Today was a rough day pain wise, with my fibro. Cala, every now and then gets in her "cleaning mood" and off she goes. Now, this doesn't strike as often as we would like of course, but she today did so very much, I am very proud of her!!!

Saturdays are what we call our "cleaning day", as in it's the day we do major cleaning. Tonight, I owe my clean house to this precious girl. I love you CALA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you got help with the cleaning! Sorry about the flareup...hope it goes away quickly!
Know that I'm always here praying!
Psalm 34:15, 17-18: The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.