Friday, March 12, 2010

Fog

We went this evening to eat at Pizza Hut and could barely see the entire way... the fog was so very thick, even at 5:30 this evening.

We enjoyed our meal and headed to Wal-mart to pick up a couple of things- while there, found some really great deals on the kids' clothes- clearance deals on shirts for $3.... Cala got a really nice jacket for $5. She bought it herself. (black "leather" look). We also found her a couple of pairs of pajamas for $2 each! Can't beat that!

Unfortunately, while there, Seth had a major nose bleed! He has them from time to time, but this one was so bad, we rushed out and drove towards the hospital. We prayed along the way as well as called the grandparents and asked them to pray. It stopped before we got there! We came home and he's been o.k. since. He has these from time to time (since age 18 months) and it's been chalked up to allergies. He will soon have a 5 year old check up and I am going to talk to the doctor about these again.

I am glad to be home tonight and quite ready to go to bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad the bleeding stopped! That had to be so scary!
Praying right now!
Isaiah 43:1-3a But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour...

Anonymous said...

Praying in Seattle!
I Peter 1:18-19 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot