Sunday, March 07, 2010

Saturday

This picture was taken at a building we were very interested in purchasing for our church work here... it didn't work out but we continue searching for what God has in store.

I chose this picture today because I am just sooo looking forward to church on Sunday.

Saturday was SO not a day I wish to repeat. Things just were rough today. Glenn is not well, the kids didn't want to obey, you know those kinds of days... I wouldn't have gotten through without talking to my Mama and my in-laws as well. It's great to have parents (talking about both my Mama and my in-laws) that pray for you on the phone even.

I miss my Daddy soooo very much, as he daily spoke with me on the phone, and several times a day at that. It's taken a lot to get used to him not being on the other end of the line. I am just thankful to know that my Mama is still a phone call away.

I will be happy to be in church, as I just need that comfort you get from being with your church family and getting spiritually "re-charged."

No comments: