So, last week we were so busy each evening and I simply found no time to post pictures! Never fear!!! I did find time to TAKE the pictures, and so... I will post them here in this post....
Thursday- While we were out in the Cities, I came across this flag. I just decided it would be Thursday's picture. I've always thought there is something beautiful about seeing "Old Glory" waving in the wind, as if it's proud to be there. While living in Russia, I can remember a 4th of July we spent with other missionary friends and when we played the "Star Spangled Banner", there was NOT a dry eye in the room!
God is good!
Saturday- this was my view at the car wash.
I am very claustrophobic, and so I can not go the car washes here as
Sunday- Ethan wanted me to take his picture. I think he's so very cute with his glasses (looks older), and his two front teeth missing.
Then, there's today- Seth is an aspiring artist. Here is a wasp he drew. Recently, we were in a therapist's office when a woman and her grand son were there. The baby was around 8 months or so. Seth was fascinated by the little guy and said, "oh! I know what babies like", and drew him a picture of a bottle! ha It did make the baby smile.
So there you have it! I will try keeping up with this again tomorrow :o)
1 comment:
Ethan looks so grown up in his glasses!! :)
Wen
Post a Comment