This morning, my kids brought me down a glass of kool-aid and said, "Here Mama! We made you a glass of Kool-aid". I should have thought about it being April Fool's Day as we had been playing tricks on each other all morning. However, I took a sip, and YUCK! They had put hot sauce in it!!! Of course, all three kids were laughing hysterically!Because I was in a rush to get to an appointment today (a 45 minute drive), Glenn made bagels for breakfast and brought mine to me... I said I absolutely had to eat on the way, and off I went. When I got to the last couple of bites I thought something was just not right with my bagel!!!! I then called Glenn to say, "VERY FUNNY!!!!" You see, he had mixed in some mustard with the cream cheese, which he knows I absolutely HATE mustard.
It's been a fun day of playing tricks on the kids and each other. We need days like this to take our minds off the normal stresses.
2 comments:
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Isaiah 53:3-5: He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Amy, you're an awesome family and I love you all. :)
Post a Comment