Tonight, I find her so silly!!! She made me smile as she showed me the note written from her teacher about next week, Cala being the Star of the week. It has an interview of sorts for Cala to fill out (her full name, where she was born, etc. etc.). She will be able to take in things dear to her and that explain her life. Cala took little time finding all she wants to take!
So, the silly part? She had a question asking what she is good at... her answers were "drawing (of which she really is turning out to be quite the artist!), basketball (she loves all sports) and, stapling!" HAAAAAAAA Yes, I said STAPLING!!!!! I started laughing and said, "honey, don't you realize kids may laugh at that a lot?" She said, "I don't care! I'm good at stapling, I love to staple and I am taking my stapler in!" HA That girl.....
Anyone have papers you need stapled?
1 comment:
Yup! Always have stapling to do around here! come on over, Cala!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalm 130:5-8 I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning. Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
Post a Comment