Saturday- Easter Egg hunt
Today, we had our annual family egg hunt. We even as adults, hunt eggs too :o) The kids are quite hard on hiding the eggs! They are good at finding places to trick us! Of course, Set
h helped a lot... he sat there holding an egg, saying, "Mama! Mama!" and winking at me. ha ha In the picture to the right, you of course see the kids with their Easter baskets. Notice the bears? We bought them on MAJOR clearance after Valentine's Day. The bunnies? They were for LAST year, however, we lost them and couldn't find them anywhere until yesterday!!!!! HA HA Cala came across them when spring cleaning my bedroom closet! ha They were safely hidden alright... right under some stuff that we hadn't moved in a year. OH well! They were happily surprised to have them this year.Ethan found
the prize egg. I was quite proud of Cala... she actually said, "I'm glad he found it this year, because I ALWAYS do." Before the day was over, I was wondering where the real Cala had gone to! ha It was nice to hear her being understanding to her brother. It was really nice for Ethan to find it... it meant a lot to him.We are looking forward to Easter Sunday services. We'll be eating dinner (lunch) at our church members' home. They are serving brunch this year.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great day!
Oh what comfort these words give! Praying!
Job 19:25-27:For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Post a Comment