My mind has been on my family in South Carolina today as they buried my Uncle this afternoon. I talked to Mama just a few minutes ago and she said the funeral was "nice", as funerals go of course. Mama returns to Florida tomorrow afternoon. Pray for her to have a safe flight.
Mini Apples: Life in the Minneapolis Metro
Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
My mind has been on my family in South Carolina today as they buried my Uncle this afternoon. I talked to Mama just a few minutes ago and she said the funeral was "nice", as funerals go of course. Mama returns to Florida tomorrow afternoon. Pray for her to have a safe flight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment