I understand she wasn't quite in focus, but I still enjoyed these pictures! She is really starting to show an interest in taking pictures, something I share with her. Any of my family who may be reading may be saying, "Yes, we remember when you would take pictures of folks and their heads would be cut off." My Daddy used to joke about how many pictures must be laying around the house with cut off heads, or blurry people, etc. :o)
Today, Wednesday, was spent taking Ethan to his 7 year old check up, and then having church service. Previously, I slept a lot! That's why I am so awake now as I type this! Having a kidney infection makes me tired, but not when I should be! ha
1 comment:
Love the photos! You did a great job, Cala! I love the moon!
Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers right now!
Psalms 37:39-40 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
Post a Comment