Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday and Monday


Yesterday evening a lot transpired with Ethan and so I was so exhausted and didn't get online to post the picture... here is what I would post.

I ask you to pray for Ethan (on the left- in green). He's 7 and wit
h his mental illnesses, it's just so hard sometimes. While going through some battles with the illness this weekend, it hit me how even though it's SO very difficult living with a person that is suffering from this type of illness, how hard it must be to be him! :o( It breaks my heart. Ethan and I spent time in prayer last night, crying, asking God to help him. He said, "Mama! I don't want to be this way!" I simply said, "I know, son... I know." Please pray for our son!

**** **** *****

To a happier, lighter subject: I wish I would have been able to catch a picture of the following, but I am posting a picture at least of the
cat! Tonight after supper, Cala opened the door of the upstairs bathroom only to start laughing! She found Keeska (our cat) taking a bath in the bath tub!

HAAAAAAAAAA Before going to bed, Keeska was found asleep in said tub!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm here praying! Adding extra prayers for Ethan!
Psalm 130:1-4: Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.