We are trying to throw out stuff that is broken (as in toys, etc.), clothes that don't fit now or won't next season... etc. We got a good bit done yesterday, but there is much more to be done this week. Growing up in Florida, I never had to worry about the changing of the seasons and bringing out the winter clothes, or changing back to the summer clothes. That all changed when we moved to Russia and continues today... even more so now that we have 3 kids.
And here it is 10:15 Sunday morning. I am obviously sitting at the computer, not in church. I am sick with a kidney and/or bladder infection. I've dealt with these many a time in my life... started as a young child, in and out of the hospital with them as a teen... Yes, I know all about Cranberry juice, Cranberry tablets, water... I only drink water nowadays.
I will try to be back on here tonight and post a picture from today.
No comments:
Post a Comment