Monday, July 24, 2006

13 years! :o)

It's so hard to believe that I've now been married 13 years!!! 13 years ago today at 3:00 p.m. EST, I married the "boy" I have known his entire life. (o.k. I'm a whopping 15 months older than him! ha).

What an incredible life it's been.... seminary life, missionary life in Russia, 3 adoptions, and then now to Minnesota. Wow! Who knows what's in store for us throughout the rest of our lives, but I know this- it will be an adventure, just as the past 13 years have been!

Something funny... never has this happened before, but as we were riding down the road today, I looked at my husband and said, "aw, man! I didn't buy you an anniversary card! " He looked just as shocked as I was when I realized I had forgotten, and responded, "my goodness! I didn't get you one either!" We both started laughing and can't get over that happening though! Anniversaries are important to us. We try to make them very special.

I think I'll get off this blog right now, and send him an e-card. :o)

No comments: