Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tired and more tired....

Vacation Bible School is this week. We are teaching the Primary class- grades 3 and 4. They can sure be a rowdy bunch, but so far, so good. The theme is Australia (the outback to be exact) and we are having fun with it.

I have been battling my fibromyalgia as well as chronic fatigue for several days now. It's actually been unrelenting. I believe though it has a lot to do with the way I've been busy non-stop for the past few days... with my parent's 50th anniversary party plans, this VBS, etc. etc. The list goes on.

Tonight at VBS, there was a girl in our class that says she is not saved, but will be one day. The reason? Her grandma (whom she lives with) doesn't feel she's ready. How sad is that!? I was truly proud of the other kids who said, "what do you mean, SHE doesn't think you're ready?!" It was amazing to me to think of how this grandma is playing with this girl's life. Sad... just sad.

No comments: