Yes! Here we are... different motel, different city, but here we are. We returned to the house today and it got so bad the left side of my face, just near my lips started twitching and the inside went numb! Yes, I said numb! It was so very strange, and I could actually taste the bug spray. I was sitting there at one point holding the baby (19 months old), and he started gagging for no apparent reason. (he DOES put everything in his mouth, but this was one of those cases where I knew he had not.) I feel he was having trouble from the spray too. (we know he seems to have sinus trouble).
So, I told my husband that no matter how much I hate to spend the $ for it, we were going to be spending much more in the ER if I didn't get out of there, and possibly the baby too. He readily agreed. (he wasn't feeling the best). I can't believe my Mom could take it, but she and Dad are fine. Dad just stays in his room for the most part to avoid it.
Now, tomorrow... well, I just don't know. I will try my best to just stay away most of the time. Surely it will be better tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment