Sunday, July 23, 2006

Staying in Jax

My ordeal with the bug spray has just gotten ridiculous! We ended up in a motel Wednesday through Friday nights! I spent yesterday with my mother in law and my kids while my husband and his Dad went to take care of some things. We didn't return to my parents until time to sleep basically, and I automatically got sick! I just stayed in our room with the door closed. This morning, I couldn't get going! Yet, I knew I absolutely HAD to get out of the house for my health's sake.

I went to church and afterwards, we decided I was going to have to spend the night elsewhere. So, we left for our anniversary trip early. I'm not complaining, getting to spend an extra night in a hotel with my hubby, but I do miss my kids. We've had Monday and Tuesday night away planned for months, but an extra night away, well.. I do miss them :o/

Oh well, I do look forward to the next couple of days. Tomorrow is our 13th anniversary. Hard to believe we are already in the teens! :o)

No comments: