When I think of all we have to accomplish in the next month (the kids and I will accompany Glenn on August 15th- he has already been, established a house, returning there next week!).... well, I just get a bit overwhelmed. So, I am trying to take this one task at a time.
We are teaching a class in Vacation Bible School this coming week, beginning Monday. That will be nightly, Monday through Friday. During this week, obviously in the day, we will be packing more of our stuff. The following Monday and Tuesday, Glenn and I will be gone to celebrate our 13th anniversary! We return Wednesday, wash Glenn and Ethan's clothes so that they can leave on Thursday for Minnesota!!!! They will drive our truck on the way up, stay several days, and fly back to Florida to help us finish packing everything else. Actually, they return one day before my parent's 50th wedding anniversary celebration (renewal of the vows), of which I am in charge! Wow.... just sooo much going on here.
We spent Saturday shopping for 3 different things- VBS, anniversary party, AND moving. Just a bit overwhelming. Pray for me! I especially want this anniversary to go very well for my parents. Mom got a new dress that is beautiful!
Sure wonder how it will all happen, but I know it will... one thing at a time.
1 comment:
It will all work out - somehow! You'll make it through. Just take one step at a time....and make alot of lists!!
Love and miss you!
Post a Comment