Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Our 4th of July/hubby begins house hunt

As I was saying yesterday, I really am thankful to be an American. I know we should always be so, but I guess it naturally just hits me more around the 4th. We had a good holiday. The kids spent the night last night at my inlaws house, and so today I went and spent the rest of the day and evening there. We had a good time, went to Applebee's for supper, and then back to their house. I got my baby son to sleep and he stayed with Grandpa, while Grandma, me, C and E went to see some fireworks just down the road. They were absolutely wonderful! Couldn't have asked for better!

This was our sons' first 4th of July. That's touching in itself. They come from El Salvador and Guatemala. It's wonderful to have them home and feel how blessed we are to all be here in this great country!

God bless America!

*** *** ***

Hubby left this morning for Mini Apples. He saw one house that he just didn't think was it. The other one he was to see this evening- the realtor called to say she was very sick and asked to re-schedule with her associate for the morning. So, my dh will be going then. I was disappointed, but that's because I guess I am so impatient! ha He'll see it tomorrow, and they actually have him another one to see then too. So, I am excited!

Got to go... hubby is on yahoo im right now.

1 comment:

Suz said...

I can't wait to hear what he finds today. Keep me posted!! I love the pix, keep 'em coming!