Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm 'zausted

My 7 year old daughter when she's tired will say, "I'm zausted." That's my sentiment exactly right now. Because I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome ( http://www.fibrohugs.com if interested in knowing more about them!) , I truly do get 'zausted quicker than most folks. :o(

Anyway, we are at our state association meeting (with our like minded group of churches). I am writing this from our hotel room. My kids are really enjoying their Papa being home (oh yes, for those who don't know- our kids call their dad, "papa". This started when we brought home our daughter from Russia. It's the Russian way of saying "dad". In Spanish, a papa is a potato, so my boys are certain to wonder why we call our dad the same name as a potato! ha ha Said like "pa-pah", and it's Spanish for "dad." )

They are climbing all over him while I am blogging away. Papa will be gone again to Minnesota by the end of this month. He's going to be here to celebrate our 13th anniversary and then right after (like the day after!), he'll be back to Minnesota. He'll then fly back for my parent's 50th anniversary party (that I am hosting- so super busy getting it all planned/finalized), and then we as a family will be together in Minnesota at last!!

I am 'zausted thinking of all that's going on- this meeting, then next week, we will be teaching a class in Vacation Bible School. (Mon-Fri at night). The very next Monday and Tuesday, we will be gone just the two of us for two nights- to celebrate our anniversary. Husband will go to Minnesota, I'll be finalizing last minute stuff for my parents' shin-dig, and then have the shin-dig. All that while packing up everything else for moving!

I would post more right now, but I think I better go save my husband from the kids- or.... maybe I'll help them! ha ha

No comments: