Cala had a great first day of school. Yes, I was teary eyed at the thought of her growing up so much, but all went well, and honestly, the day seemed to fly to me! I missed her lots and so did her brothers! Strange how quiet a house can get when you take just one person out of the mix!!!
I must tell you she's had this fear of the principal (I think it's due to watching a cartoon called "Recess" and the principal on it is sort of mean). So, it's funny to think about the following: Cala went to the bathroom today and got lost- couldn't find her classroom. So, she said she stopped another teacher and asked where Cala's teacher was. On their way to the office, Cala hears the PRINCIPAL's voice over the intercom saying, "Cala McCarver, please come to the office. Your teacher is waiting." HA She said she wasn't nervous because he's really a nice man.
*** *** ***
Now, to my PLEASE PRAY: My oldest brother and his wife will be in court tomorrow (in Paraguay) to adopt two children. (they have a daughter that is 12 days younger than Cala). The two children are a 3 year old boy and his 7 month old sister. Please pray tonight and tomorrow for them all! We are just thrilled with this news!!!!!!!!!! Our family is now full of adoptions :o)
1 comment:
Too funny about the loudspeaker announcement. Glad her first day went well. Praying for the adoption situation!
Post a Comment