Monday, September 11, 2006

Sickies at our House

Ok, so as not to disappoint those of you who read this religiously (you're out there, aren't you!?), I thought I would at least post this morning (since I missed last night). I have nothing much to say except please pray for us!

Seth (21 months) is just miserable with some sort of cold- runny nose, congested, sneezing- miserable! It started yesterday morning. He ran a fever in the afternoon, but it quickly went away, praise the Lord! Still, the sickness remains this morning, and Cala went to school not feeling great. (she battles allergies though, so praying that's "all" it is with her).

Glenn has lost his voice, and I am coughing. Ethan even has begun the runny nose (I say even because Ethan is rarely sick).

SO, pray for us- and be glad you can't catch anything through the computer screen! cough, cough.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy - I'm reading!! I added you to my Bloglines and now I get updates everytime you post. I'll be praying for your family to get better! I hate transitions - every time we'd have one we'd all get sick. :(
Take care!!

Suz said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear you're all feeling bad. I sure hope Cala can continue on without needing to miss school after she has just started!

I hope you all feel better soon. It's turned cooler there too, hasn't it? Maybe that brought on the snifflies?

Did you ever get to Kohl's for that Matryoshka shirt for Cala?

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I'm sorry to hear it. You guys take care of yourselves. You guys drink lots of O.J. and good ol' chicken soup. Thanks for the "Tag". Unfortunately, I only tagged two and Gina had already been tagged in August. But thanks, that was fun!

U.N. Mama said...

Suz: I wouldn't doubt the cooler weather could have brought it. It is getting warmer this week though again, before we cool down for a long time.

No, unfortunately, I did not get to Kohl's. I hated that, but that day we also needed to go to a different town in another direction, so I opted for just doing that. Cala and I had a great day that day though!