Cala has been quite "sick" the past few days- coughing, just miserable. I really thought it was allergies as she deals with them quite a bit. This morning, however, I woke up with a miserable sore throat, and now as I type this, I'm just miserable, plain miserable. Sneezing, itchy eyes, you name it, I could be a commercial for the cold medicines! ha I'm beginning to wonder if Cala has a cold/cough instead of allergies, and just gave it to her Mama. :o/
So, all of ya'll who read this daily (you know who you are! lol), will just have to check back on me tomorrow! I'm too miserable to post anything riveting right now. Pray for me! A choo.
Did I mention I'm miserable?!?! lol A- choo!
4 comments:
Put you on the prayer list, and I suggest Tylenol Cold formula. Works for me, so today I am just sniffly and not completely miserable.
Gette, I only wish I could take Tylenol. I am allergic to the main ingredient in Tylenol, which is acetaminophen. :o/ I took some other meds last night, and if not better soon, will go in search of something equivalent to Tylenol Cold, like with ibuprofen.
Oh you poor thing! I just hope y'all don't have rocking pneumonia!
Hope you feel better today. Try and get some rest. I'm sure Glennis taking over alot of the duties!
How are you feeling today, any better?
Post a Comment