Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Zonked!

zonked
–adjective Slang.
1.
stupefied by or as if by alcohol or drugs; high.
2.
exhausted or asleep.

No other way to describe it but zonked! Of course, I'm number 2 in those definitions above! Out of it, asleep and can't get awake! That's been me tonight. After the kids went to bed, I was on the phone with my oldest brother. It was 8:00 p.m., and after I got off, I fell asleep and just now woke up at 11:30 p.m.! Of course now I should just stay in bed, but I never got the shower I need to take! So, I will do that next.

Now, I know that's just a thrilling, thrilling post, but it's about all I got tonight! ha

Do pray for my brother and his family. Their baby girl that they are adopting is in the hospital, sick with some sort of virus or something. They will be going tomorrow to see about the adoption, as well as visit the kids.

Goodnight friends... zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: