Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cats :o)


I sure meant to be online yesterday but by bed time, I was exhausted! Losing that hour of sleep with the springing ahead didn't help matters this morning! ha.... Here's the picture for yesterday....

Cala has been working on her volcano for science and with the clay, decided to make some animals (just for fun)... Here's a cat she made
....

This afternoon, after lunch, I caught a picture of our real cat... here she is, "Keeska". I simply love our cat! She's never been like the typical cats that I grew up with... I've always wished she would be more loving, more jumping in your lap type, but she's just never been. THEN, when I was sick for two months (swine flu, etc.), she stayed right by my side, making sure in her way, that I was o.k. She continues to stay right by Glenn as if to comfort him. When the kids are outside, and she hasn't been informed, or seen them go outside, she will meow until I let her know "your kids are outside, they are alright." She meows and seems satisfied. ha! Got to love her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That cat is good! I thought it was a sculpture that you'd bought! I love it!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalm 31:5-8: Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth...but I trust in the LORD. I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.

Anonymous said...

Still love the cat!
Praying!
Psalm 31:9-10, 14-15a Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly. For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed...But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand: