Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
Monday, March 22, 2010
I love this picture of Ethan!
I appreciate prayer for him. As I've mentioned before, Ethan suffers from mental illnesses, but is such a very precious boy. I ache for him! I long to see more days like this picture, him being happy.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Always something special about a teddy bear... Praying as always! Psalm 34:19-20, 22 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken...The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate
1 comment:
Always something special about a teddy bear...
Praying as always!
Psalm 34:19-20, 22 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken...The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate
Post a Comment