So obviously, I missed yesterday's picture! I will add one for yesterday here as well as today's pic....
Since Glenn has been so very sick, I have had to step up and become all things to all people. ha He is having such dizzy spells, that I have to drive everywhere. He has to eat at the same time every day as well as have 3 snacks. It's been a bit chaotic and overwhelming as we get adjusted to his new way of life.
Cala will be presenting a "volcano" at her Science fair next week. The board part is due this week. We finished it tonight, but I thought I would post a picture for yesterday of her working on the volcano.
For today's picture (Tuesday- I am now typing this past midnight), I give you this:
Ethan came home today carrying this pouch that reads,
"Guess what I lost today?" His two front teeth!!!
Tonight, Cala and I nicknamed him "toof", as that's how he pronounces "tooth" since losing these today.
It is so precious to hear him talk now!!!! He's not quite as amused as the rest of his family is.
1 comment:
So sorry Glenn's still having so much trouble! Hope things calm down soon!
What words of comfort! Praying!
John 14:1-4: Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Post a Comment