This morning, Glenn had a Diabetes check up appointment. The doctor was very pleased with how his sugar is doing. His levels aren't staying in the normal range every time, but he's made so much progress, she is happy. She increased one of his pills and thinks that should do the trick.
We are happy that things are much better! After Glenn's check up, Seth had his 5 year old "well check" and is doing great! Poor thing had to endured FOUR shots, and has complained of a sore leg ever since, but wow is he ever the trooper! The nurses were prepared for the wailing, but Seth never flinches in such situations. :o) ME? I'd be bawling! ha
5 comments:
Thankful for the good news!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Zephaniah 3:17: The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalm 130:5-6 I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
Glad to hear the good news at the dr's. Hope your son's leg is better. (((HUGS))) and praying for your hubby. Isn't farm country neat seeing tractors~ and even road signs alerting us to tractor crossings!!
Amy, have you read this awful story?
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/04/09/russia-urges-adoption-freeze-american-returns-boy/?test=latestnews
I sure have! It outrages me and I may eventually blog about it, Rhonda! HOW ARE YOU?
Post a Comment