Friday, April 23, 2010

I love this picture that Glenn caught of Ethan with a leopard in the background. It seems to me the leopard is either saying hey or is saying, "no autographs, please!"

Glenn accompanied Ethan and his First grade class to the Minnesota Zoo. They had a great day!!! While they were gone, Seth and I went on a "date". We also had a wonderful time, going out to eat, to a park, to Wal-mart, etc.

Cala, poor thing, had to be in school, but at least she said she had a really good day!!! Tonight, being our weekly family night, we all spent some great time together.

It's been a good, exhausting day :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really special photo!
Always here lifting up prayers!
Philippians 4: 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm continuing to pray!
Isaiah 25:4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.