What a good day we had! Just having someone else come that grew up in a church like ours, it was really nice. Glenn is going to be busy this week seeking places for us to meet in the city we want to plant a church. (so keep praying about that!)
I am always thinking of something I want to blog about and then, yep! I forget it! ha ha So, one of these days you'll really have lots to read!
What's going on exciting around here?! Well, I'm on a rampage after 2 flies that have taken up residence here! It seems my children love to leave the deck door open just a little too long and I can't stand these little things! (the flies, NOT talking about my children! lol) Funny thing is we killed two already. (once again, the flieS!) Problem is, the kids went back outside and left that door open too long once again. The first two flies we had came in with furniture delivery men. These last two, with the kids.
I will WIN! I am bound and determined to kill these menaces too!
Armed with a fly swat... until next time.
2 comments:
Where the RV is parked is on land where there are a lot of horse. Thus, we have a lot of flies. I could send you some of mine if you wouldn't mind killing them for me. LOL
Hi! I came to visit from the League of Pastors Wives...
I am a fly hater too. Good luck swatting those things!
Post a Comment