Praise the Lord! I just heard about an hour ago that my brother and my sister-in-law went to court today and the adoptions were approved!!!!!!!! Yippeee! If all goes well, they should be picking up their new son (he's 3 years old) around 4 p.m. (same time as Eastern time) tomorrow! They will then go pick up their baby girl (I believe she's now 7 months old) around 6 p.m.! They are both in foster care, at different homes.
I can't wait until they all get back to their city (about 5 hours from the capital of Paraguay- where the adoptions took place- in the capital- Asuncion.) I can't wait because I know my brother will then call me! :o) Tonight, he called our parents and told them to be sure Glenn and I knew.
I also can't wait to hear them tell me how having three kids instead of just the one is sooo different! I told them so :o) They are in for an adventure! It's a great one, but a wild one at times :o)
I am just so happy for them! It's been a looooonnnggg time coming! (they originally placed their paperwork around 3 years ago! Yes, THREE years ago).
The Lord is good! Thank you to those who have prayed!
3 comments:
That's wonderful news!
Woo Hoo, I'm so excited for them! Their little boy was only just born at the time they began and their daughter not even a human thought - but God knew!
Congrats, Tia!!! It's so wonderful to be an aunt. I love my little (well she's 11 now) niece so very much.
And what a precious miracle. I pray the Lord's blessing over them all. Praise God!
Post a Comment