The latest from my brother's adoption process is they are awaiting an official who didn't show, that needed to be there with a certain piece of paperwork. SO, they believe now tomorrow will be the day. Having gone through the adoption process three times, I do understand how frustrating it can be! Prayer is the only way to make it through! :o)
****
In other news, our cable/digital phone/dsl internet was set up this afternoon!!!! It is so nice to have this all set up, and help it all even further feel like a home. ha We bought a small desk for our office space (it's a built in, really neat area in our room). Glenn spent a couple of hours putting the desk together. It looks great in here, and is so nice to be able to sit here now!!!!! I thought the 7th would never come!
Keep praying for us! Glenn will be going tomorrow to a city we are interested in beginning a church. Pray for God to make it plain to us.
1 comment:
Hey, you know for sure I'm praying!!
By the way - I've tagged you for a little MeMe. If you're interested in playing, check my blog. If not, that's ok too.
Suz (ducking and running)
Post a Comment