So, here's a little about me. Yes, there will be a second post I'll write later on tonight, but for now, here you go:
Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. babysitting as a teenager, on a daily basis in my home.
2. Daycare worker (hey! babysitting at a higher level, and getting paid a tad more)
3. Pre-school/K5 teacher (guess I love kids!)
4. Missionary wife/Mama (pay is no money, but it's the best I've ever had!)
Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. Sabrina
2. Serendipity
3. Borrowed Hearts (I watch my copy every Thanksgiving season)
4. The Tigger Movie (I just love that bouncy guy :o)
Four TV shows I love to watch
1. 24
2. Amazing Race
3. House Hunters (yes, on HGTV!)
4. Design Star (also on HGTV, but the finale is Sunday!)
Four places I've been on Vacation:
1. Palanga, Lithuania (for a missionary retreat in 1999)
2. Helsinki, Finland (well, we went there on visa business several times when we lived in Russia, BUT one time we had to stay extra and counted it a vacation- my favorite city in the world!)
3. Vermont (our 7th anniversary back in 2000- I LOVE it there!)
4. All through my childhood, we went to my parents' home area in the upstate of South Carolina.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican Food (my absolute favorite! My favorite favorite is Chimi-changa and chile relleno)
2. Lasagne (strangely enough I do not care for Italian food, but I love lasagne!)
3. Heavenly Hash Ice Cream! (no joke)!
4. Chocolate Cake (my mother in law and I have this on going deal about finding the BEST one out there! I've come close to making a great one before :o)
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. hmmm.... just got here to Minnesota, so really I am happy here! but if we MUST answer this, I'll say..... Apopka, Florida seeing my Mama and Daddy. I must say I miss them. :o/
2. Paraguay seeing my brothers (waving hello to one of them who reads this daily now :o) Hey brother!
3. Helsinki, Finland (just because)
4. St. Petersburg, Russia (still in my heart are the precious friends we have there and well, the city itself is something else)
Four people who will respond: (hopefully the four I've tagged- they'll respond in their blogs :o)
3 comments:
OK, I did it :-)
I did it too! Since I'm so new, I only tagged two, hope that's okay!
Do you like the old Sabrina movie or the new better?
The Tigger Movie also has a "tie in" to adoption, don't you think?
Post a Comment