Today was busy. The bath aides were here, a preacher came by to visit, another one came to pick up my niece for camp, (as well as visited with Daddy a few minutes), the Hospice nurse came, and in between all that, the company that Daddy's c-pap machine came from, came by! (we were gone during that time, as we took my Mama out to eat lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant here in town).
This evening, my sister-in-law and I took Cala with us and headed to a nearby town to a small Wal-mart. This was just to see if they had any different clearance items than the Super Center here in my hometown. Because we have both Cala and Ethan going to school this September, I am trying to buy their school stuff (clothes and supplies) little along, as I see good deals.
Daddy ate a good bit tonight and last night his voice was strong... wondering if this is the "rallying" we have heard about.
1 comment:
Better not to question it but just enjoy it.
Still praying hard at this end!
Psalms 88:9 Mine eye mourneth by reason of affliction: LORD, I have called daily upon thee, I have stretched out my hands unto thee.
Post a Comment