Today (Thursday) was one of those days you wish could last a lot longer! We first left this morning and headed to a nearby city where Ethan had a therapy session. (well, actually this first one was talking to Glenn and me about Ethan). I am quite confident this therapist will be able to help Ethan and to help us help him.
We had planned a nice lunch out together but because we were mistaken on the time for my appointment, we had to have Glenn take the kids to eat while I waited. I missed out on my favorite pizza buffet that we so rarely get, but hey! That's life.
I really liked my therapist as well and think it will be good for me to see her about the grief I am facing, etc. I am glad I decided to go.
After all that was over, we really really enjoyed our time as a family! We went to a few stores we were all interested in, and ate supper together. We got back home right around 9 p.m.!!!!
One of the highlights of the day was introducing the kids to Pop Rocks! You know that candy that as popular when I was a kid? (in the 70's.) The expressions on the kids' faces were priceless! Got to love hearing Pop Rocks explode in your mouth!
Yep, it was a wonderful day.... Cala didn't disappoint... she was heard saying her typical thing for days like this, "this is the best day ever!" :o)
2 comments:
Glad you had such a special day! Sorry you missed the pizza, though. You couldn't have gotten some to go?!
Continuing to pray!
Psalms 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
I love poprocks!
Post a Comment