Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yes I should sleep...

We are going to sleep for a little while (soon) and get up and head out- hoping by 2 a.m. I will post again tomorrow evening from the motel (AS LONG AS I can get a good wi-fi connection).

Please pray for us... I told my Mama and my sister-in-law tonight, but not my Daddy. He knows we will be there by Tuesday... we will surprise him Saturday night.

Pray for our trip, and for the van, etc. etc. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy you know I'm praying! There's so much bad weather all over the country but seems lie especially between MN and FL. Praying hard for your trip and that you'll have some special time with your family.
My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Psalms 94:17-18, 22 Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence. When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up...But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.

StrawberryParfait said...

Praying for you....for safety, provision, and comfort right now. Hang in there and enjoy the time with your dad....and remember our heavenly dad is with you too guiding and helping you.

StrawberryParfait