I'm in a lot of pain tonight so this won't be long....
We had a good Sunday... I really missed the people that attend our church. It was nice seeing them again and feeling missed by them.
I really don't think it will be long at all before we are back in Florida. Daddy continues to go downhill.
If I had to give a guess, I would say within a month.
2 comments:
Sorry you're hurting, Amy!
Praying right now!
Psalms 32:6-7 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
Amy, I'm keeping you in my prayers (have been all the while I was gone) and hope today your body and spirit will find comfort. I know your heart is breaking, but know too, that many, many people are lifting you up!
Love,
Suz
Post a Comment