Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday- Day ?

I will have to go back and figure out what day I am on of 75 days of blogging :o) I am enjoying it... hope I'm not too dreadful boring! ha

I also thought I would shock you who read by posting this earlier tonight! How 'bout that?!

Today was one of those days where time seemed to get away from me... just went too quickly. A lady from church came over right before 1:00 this afternoon to go over our plans for tomorrow- we are hosting a (backyard) "end of the school year" party for kids. We are very excited, and praying that the weather will cooperate tomorrow! (it's looking "iffy" right now). However, we have other ideas, a back-up plan in case we have to take things inside our garage.

Some of our neighborhood kids have already said they are coming, and so we are looking forward to that.

The folks from church invited Cala to go swimming with them this afternoon, so she had a blast. Once she got back home, we all went to Wal-mart to buy some things we need for tomorrow, and for church on Sunday. We enjoyed our time together.

I am tired now, hurting lots, but looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! You posted early! No continuing to come back to the site and keep hitting refresh to see if it's finally come through......and you're never boring!
Sorry you're hurting, though! Glad you wrote in because I heard about tornadoes in MN today and wasn't sure where you lived exactly.
Still here praying!
Ephesians 3:16-19 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

sharon :) said...

You? boring???????? Ha! I think NOT!

I enjoy reading about your family; so I say....keep it up and don't ever remember about which of the supposedly 75 days you are blogging.

sharon :)