We made it tonight to Wisconsin. We have about a 4 and a half hour drive home tomorrow. Of course, that doesn't mean we will be home very early. We do hope to be home in the evening sometime at least though.
This afternoon, Ethan suddenly starts crying. He said he dreamed about Grandpa (my Daddy) and that he misses him so much. He cried at least 30 minutes straight. The pitiful thing was when he started, we were on a toll road with absolutely no place to stop. The moment we had a chance to pull over, we did and he sobbed some more. Of course that put me in tears.
Daddy had a rough night they say and today he managed to say to me, "I love you."
Keep praying.
2 comments:
It's so much harder when you're in pain, too, but you have to be strong to comfort your children...
Praying!
Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
I'm so glad that you have had a little bit of time with him talking. I know you'll treasure those memories.
I'm continuing to pray for your family.
Post a Comment