Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday

Today we attended the funeral that I mentioned in a previous post. That was hard of course.

Tonight, my Daddy continued his decline and began crying that he won't be here long.

Please pray for all of us... we have some decisions to be made and none are easy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, I can't even imagine! Praying so very hard!!!!!!!!!!!!
John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Deb said...

I'm praying. I lost my dad 4 years ago suddenly. But I can't begin to imagine what you are going through watching your dad. I'm glad you had a few days with him this week while he has been talking with you.
The only hope that I can give you is that you will see him again some day.

Anonymous said...

Dear, dear Amy, my heart goes out to you and your family. It is so hard to watch your daddy slip away. My prayers are with you. (((((HUGS))))) May God give you His strength and grace for the days/weeks ahead. Denise in PA

Melissa said...

Oh, Amy.... It feels like yesterday that we just went through this with my hubby's mom. There are no words to describe this journey you've been on these past few days..... God will comfort you and your family during this time. You continue to be in our prayers.