This morning, I stayed home to take care of Daddy and so my Mama could go to church. Then, tonight I stayed here too, but this time, Mama stayed home as well. She wanted to be with Daddy, but not be alone either, and so I stayed. I really was feeling rough anyway, re-cuperating from the trip.
It is just so hard to see my Daddy this way, and I am still processing it all. He's jerking a lot now. The pain medicine seems to be causing him to be mixed up, mostly at night... sometimes, it's even been comical, as if to give me a smile in the midst of the sadness, the pain of losing him. I am suddenly brought back down, low as I remember why he's been silly- because of pain medicine, given to him to bring the edge off. Then, I am sad... really really sad.
1 comment:
Oh Amy, I know this is so hard on you. Can't put into words what's in my heart and how hard I'm praying!
Psalms 9:9-10 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Post a Comment