I really am going to have to go back and see what day this is of my 75 days of blogging. Of course if I am so used to it now- who knows?! Perhaps I really will keep it up nightly. I know you, my loyal readers are hoping I do, right?! HA HA
Ever have day where you've been busy the entire day, are now exhausted and still feel like you have so much more you should've gotten done??! Today, I've been on my feet the entire day except I would estimate 30 minutes when my inlaws called. I was happy for the interruption at that point, and then I dozed off one time for 10 minutes while the kids were talking to them. Let's see, one other time I called my Mama, but even then I was in the kitchen working on something. HA Then, there is now... now when I am sitting here writing to you.
So, am I done yet? NOPE! Still have ironing to do for church tomorrow. I really need a shower, but am wondering if I'll just get that in the morning.
At least for all this exhaustion, I have a clean house, Sunday School lesson ready to go, (complete with a take home project- we're making a book tomorrow I decided, of Bible verses!), Sunday dinner is in the crockpot (roast that I got at buy 1, get 1 free!), and some loads of clothes have been washed.
Life is exciting here in my domestic blissful life. How's it with you?
1 comment:
You got a lot more done than I did...only I'm still tired! Went to a shower for my daughter-in-law today then tomorrow my daughters and I are having a shower for her at our church. Shower weekend! woohoo! Did I say that with enough enthusiasm? Weekends are supposed to be now "down" time...resting up for tackling babysitting two grandkids full time...I'm not feeling rested!
Still praying in Seattle!
Galatians 1:3-5 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Post a Comment