Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday

Friday is our weekly family night. Tonight was my turn to choose our meal (always something simple and quick on Friday), as well as choose our family activity. I find it funny about being my turn to choose the meal since I basically always choose the meals, ha! Anyway... I decided on hot dogs and tater tots--- cookies for "Family Night Treat", and for our activity- we headed to the city park.

This park is where last summer we spent many a Friday evening. The kids love it and so do Glenn and I as there is actually an adult swing there, so we can sit and watch the kids play and enjoy sitting there, swinging if we choose, etc. It was indeed a bit chilly this evening, but it sure was nice to think that we have a few weeks ahead of us, enjoying park trips.

Cala has already informed us that for next week, her choice will be another park we've been wanting to check out but have yet to make it there. :o)

Oh yes! This morning, Seth got his stitches out. He did really well, and the doctor even asked if I wanted the stitches saved for his baby book. Since I've recently gotten back into scrappin' (the scrapbook kind, not the fightin' kind! ha ha!), I said, "yes."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day.
Never thought of keeping stitches before...nobody ever asked me.
Praying!
Psalms 18:6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.